Sunday, August 9, 2015

Now what?

I have been really busy and accomplished a lot these last few months. I created three full size e-courses and had a lot of fun creating them, but now what?

I have learned a lot in life and I felt a need to share my knowledge. It's kind of a mix of things, but I can't help that I have many passions in life. You can check out the offerings HERE. 

There are some freebies to download as well.

It feels a bit like an anti-climax to have gotten this far, and I'm grateful that I had the stamina to push through. I ask myself if the offerings truly are my passion. They have been for sure, for many years. Now that I have shared them, I'm not sure what the next step will be. I'd like to try something else, focus more on my art. Maybe move more deeply into the art expression since there is so much to explore.

Feeling like I'm in limbo at the moment. I like to take action, so not seeing the next move is not something I like. However, I have created some art lately, a tried-and-true polymer mosaic box. Once in a while I get inspired to make one.




I enjoy the process very much as long as I don't have to make them on an assembly line.

I experimented with a muted art journal page. Got a mixed media background going with some decorative papers and stamps. I drew a face with a charcoal pen, and I liked the effect. I usually paint with lots of color so this was something different.


Picture complete with Bailey the cat. He always spreads out on my work table...

I'm going to have to wait and see what kind of inspiration strikes next. Maybe it will strike in a new direction or be calling me to more creative depths.

Hope you're having a great day. Would you share what you're working on?

xo

Maria

P.S. if you'd like some more art news, sign up for my newsletter HERE.

No comments: