Thursday, June 25, 2015

Mixed media affirmation cards using playing cards.

Hi gorgeous,

I made some mixed media affirmation cards using an old deck of playing cards. It was so much fun. I shot some videos of each, which you can find on my YouTube channel HERE.

They are easy to make and lots of fun. I only used decorative papers, pictures from magazines, Mod-Podge, and permanent markers. 

Check out the pictures: 


Oops, a spelling mistake here...








You can always try to make some. Make a whole bunch! :)

If you want to share your creations, please join my art Facebook group HERE.
Hope to see you there!!

Enjoy your creativity.

xo

Maria

P.S. My e-course is available (I have a couple up, one is free.) Check out the link and see if anything attracts you. CLICK HERE.





 

No comments: