Thursday, April 3, 2014

Loving art of all forms...

Since my own production has been a bit on the low side, I've been cruising all kinds of blogs and websites for inspiration, and also gazillion Facebook pages. So many great artists out there!

I did finish a mixed media piece, the portrait of a woman.  I call it Contemplation. I have been working on it on and off for a long time, never quite satisfied.  It's as good as it is ever going to get at this point!  What do you think?


12x12" with many layers

I'm also working on book number two in my fantasy series, so if you're interested in writer's know-how and details about the book, hop to THIS link.  It's just a different way of creating something out of nothing.
What are you working on today?

3 comments:

rose AKA Walk in the Woods - she/her said...

"Contemplation" is lovely … and thoughtful. :)

Unknown said...

you have really captured such emotion. Beautiful

Unknown said...

Beautiful painting. The title is so apt, describes it perfectly.